Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Another Epiphany Bag

Since I made my first Epiphany Bag from Chris W Designs, I've been meaning to make more. I just love this design. So I actually have a list of fabrics I'll use to make others.

Here's my most recent one.


I used a dark brown Twill as accent and a jungle print fabric from JoAnn's.


I chose to use the solid accent fabric on the top and bottom pieces plus the straps and the print on sides and main front and back. This is the same combination I made on my previous Epiphany Bag.


I just love this design. The result is always very sturdy and the bag looks very professional. I used some bag feet, rivets and a bag bling from Emmaline Bags which reads "handcrafted".


For the interior I opted for a simpler construction of pockets. It has two slip pockets (one of them with a pen compartment) and a zippered pocket.

This bag is available at my shop here.
Another Epiphany Bag is on my list but it will be for me and not the shop. I'm sure I'll be very proud to show it off and say I did it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Norma! I noticed that you are following my "Fabric Bags" board on Pinterest. I love your bags. One of my favorites is the carpet bag from a year ago. I've looked at that pattern. But it's a PDF and I'am just no good at printing patterns.

    Keep up the great work! I'm glad to have discovered your website! Melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Melody! I'm also glad you'll be around following. I love sewing bags and I try to be better each time. I might repeat that bag soon since I found the same fabric. Usually I don't repeat bags, but that one was a great combination of fabric and bag design. You can also favorite my Etsy shop to see all new bags I list. Thanks again for your nice words.

      Delete
  2. Another great bag, Norma. Love it in the animal print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like how it looks even if it's not my style of bag to carry. But I love this pattern and I'll be making one for myself soon! :-)

      Delete