Monday, March 9, 2015

A couple more Iris Bags and Some Wallets

After I Used the Blue Calla pattern Iris Bag for the last bag I showed you here I made a couple more. They are lots of fun to make and they have a very nice finished look. For both I used printed canvas fabric. The interfacings used were the recommended SF101 and a medium weight sew in.




For this last one I added a second exterior flap pocket on the back side. The instructions on the pattern have this option since both sides are the same.



Inside there's a zippered pocket and a slip pocket. The bag closes with magnetic snaps. For these bags I used some bag bling from Emmaline Bags. You can find the here.


I should also mention that the size of this bag is a very nice one. Not too small but not too big. They are both available at my etsy shop: www.NormasBagBoutique.etsy.com

I also took some time to sew some wallets and add them to my shop. I love to make these and soon I'll be sewing more. They sell well too. Here are the ones I made:

 Music print fabric

 Nice bold colors
 Antiqued Black Clocks Print

These are also available at my shop.

Happy Sewing!!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice, Norma. You have been busy. Love the polka dot bag and, of course, the bold wallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. I love to keep busy sewing. Just trying to have enough inventory at my store to get noticed more.

      Delete
  2. The bags are awesome ...the blue polka dot one cries my name !!
    Love it !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz. Oh, you and polka dots... what a love!! LOL

      Delete