Monday, February 2, 2015

More Messenger Bags and a Couple Purses

Here are some purses I just finished and listed on my Etsy Shop Norma's Bag Boutique. They are both made using the pattern Medium Messenger Bag from Michelle Patterns. You can find the pattern here. I changed the way they closed just like the last one I showed on my last post.




The blue one was made with blue twill and for the flap I used a printed canvas. The blue looks more like the last picture. Somehow the color doesn't show well on the first two. There's a pocket under the flap great for the cellphone. For the second I used black twill with a quilting fabric for the flap. This fabric has some skeleton keys in different colors. I find it very cute.





I forgot to show you this other Hobo Bag I made in January.






For this Hobo Bag I used the pattern from Napkitten. You can find the pattern here. I used some polka dots navy blue canvas. For the handle I used a solid navy blue canvas.


I also repeated the Uptown Bag from ChrisW Designs. You can find the pattern here. I've made this bag with the houndstooth fabric four times. The previous three sold (on person and not through the shop), so I decided to make another one for the shop. I used some bling (metal label) from Emmaline Bags.


So as you can see I've been sewing and adding to my shop. If there's plenty of fabric what's a girl to do but sew. ;-)

6 comments:

  1. They are all great, Norma. I love the key fabric, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the fabric I used for my daughter's wallet. She love's skeleton keys.

      Delete
  2. Wow Norma you have been very productive lately. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to add inventory to my shop. I'm happy I've been able to be productive sewing bags.

      Delete
  3. You've been busy Norma, beautiful bags as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorena. I've kept myself busy sewing. Housework can wait. ;-)

      Delete