Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Some Wallets and Hobo Bags

First, I'm so sorry I've neglected the blog. I just noticed this will be my first post this year.

I'll show you some wallets I've made. During the holidays I sold a few of the one's I had and the shop was missing some so I went on a wallet making spree.







There's something about making wallets that when you make one you keep going and can't stop. I can tell you that by now I can make them pretty fast. There's another one I made for my daughter with a skeleton keys fabric and I forgot to take a picture before giving it to her. She loaded it inmediately. I'll be making another one of those so you'll see it eventually. The wallets have a removable wrist strap to make it easier to carry by themselves. They are all available at my shop here. Here's how they look inside:



Other than the wallets I also made a hobo bag for my daughter. She loves skeleton keys so this fabric was perfect. Now she has a wallet and bag both with skeleton keys fabric (not the same fabric).



This is another hobo bag I made. They were both made with a pattern from Napkitten. I left the knots details from the pattern out again.



I still have to make the January Pattern from the Bag of the Month Club. So I'll be busy and happily sewing if I don't get interruptions with household things. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, Norma. Love the wallets. As soon as I get the chance, I need to increase the number of wallets I have too. I love making them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. Wallets are lots of fun to make.

      Delete
  2. Norma...you are not alone in neglecting your blog...I finally also wrote a post after 3 weeks !! :-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is hard to get away from the sewing machine! ;-)

      Delete