Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Purse Palooza 2014 Prize

Hi,

I've neglected the blog for a while. I really was feeling a bit blue and didn't feel like sharing. I think is because of the Holidays, and being away from family. I might make a trip after Christmas. But finally here I am.

I wanted to show you my prize from the random chosen winner of the Purse Palooza 2014. I got two gift certificates, one from Zipper Island on Etsy and the other from Fat Quarter Shop each for $25. That was a great prize. Here's what I got with it.


Somehow blogger turns the pictures 90 degrees every now and then but you can still see my goodies. I picked some sale fabrics from the Fat Quarter Shop to maximize my prize. :-) You can see my beloved chevrons there. Then from Zipper Island I got a size assortment of handbag zippers. They carry many different sizes and they do have colors but I chose all black since it's the one I use the most.

I've been invited to a small craft show at my daughter's job next week. A friend of hers already bought some stuff and showed it all up. So it might go well by what my daughter says the reaction was. Let's hope so!

I'll try to come back to you soon and let you know what I'm up to.

5 comments:

  1. Great fun, Norma. You made some great picks. Can't wait to see what all you make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. I got other fabrics recently. Let's see when I get the inspiration.

      Delete
  2. Great choices, Norma...I am looking forward to seeing what you make with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I love getting fabric and brainstorming on which pattern to use.

      Delete