Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy 2015 !!!

I'm looking forward to 2015.

I thought of sleeping through the end of 2014 but I know I won't be able because of the firecrackers (I believe that's the name in english). I also have to take care of my poor mutt doggy who gets all shakey with the loud noises. My husband is trying to get something that will keep her calm.

Anyway, I hope 2015 will be better than  2014. I'll keep sewing bags and taking care of my shop.

Here are a couple of bags I made for clients as custom orders. This first client brought me a pair of jeans to transform to a Big Tote. I didn't like the experience but she was very satiusfied with the results. I added a recessed zipper on top and some lining with a zipper and slip pocket. I used leather straps.



This second client asked for a Two Zip Hipster (from Dog Under My Desk) with the mustaches fabric. She also wanted a Paris, France wallet.


I like how the purse looks. I might use the pattern again this way; with an accent fabric on the pockets. Some people are a bit afraid of an all print purse.


I wish you a very happy New Year and may you be blessed with health and lots of fabric to sew.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too, Norma. Cute bags and the best part is that they were all sold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Norma. Nice bags and wallet too.

    ReplyDelete