Monday, November 17, 2014

My Bag is a Finalist

Woo Hoo!

I just found out that one of my bags submitted to Purse Palooza 2014 is a finalist. Is one made with the Serendipity Hipster from Chris W Designs. Actually is the very first I made with the pattern.

There were 250 entries and they chose 22 finalists. It makes me very happy!!!
So, please, please, go vote at: http://sewsweetness.com/2014/11/purse-palooza-voting.html
Mine is #15 Serendipity Hip; just in case you want to vote for mine.

There are many great bags! But I will love to win one of those gift certificates to get more fabric!!

Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. I voted for you Norma! :) Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Norma!!! How exciting to be chosen--I'm so happy for you! You did wonderful work with all of your Serendipity Hip bags!!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista. You're so sweet. Christine made a great pattern, as usual. I'm very happy to be a finalist.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Norma for making the finalists !
    I'm glad I don't have to pick the winner...their all fabulous !:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and deserves to win. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't think I'll win but being a finalist makes me happy.

      Delete
  5. Congrats, Norma. Such a great bag. Love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. A great bag comes from a great pattern!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't think I'll win but being a finalist is awesome.

      Delete
  7. Congrats Norma, your bag is stunning I already voted for you ;)

    ReplyDelete