Sunday, August 31, 2014

My August Bags

Here are the Bags I made during August. Wow! August really flew by.
I'm looking forward to cooler days. Here it has been very hot all month of August; high 80's but heat index of high 90's. That's Farenheit. And lots of thunderstorms as usual.


 The second Super Tote from Noodlehead Patterns I just finished today. Love the colors!! I listed it on my shop.










I also finished the test on Christine's Laptop Bag Pattern but I'll show you that after the release.

5 comments:

  1. You've been busy, Norma. You've got a full shop, too. Good for you. I am loving the colors on the new tote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should do some housework too. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bags Norma, and I love that last Super tote It is stunning

    ReplyDelete