Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Won The Nappy Pattern

Today I got the good news from Maria of Mia Creates that I won the pattern The Nappy Bag from At Home with Mrs H. Yey!! I'm so happy. I've won things before but it's been a while and I needed the boost!!

I won't be making one right away but I will get to it. I'm still not sure if I'll make it a diaper or nappy bag for sale (I don't know anyone that will need one) or just an overnighter. I'll let you know and show you the bag when I make it.

I already cut a second Super Tote from Noodlehead. Here are all the pieces:


But I have to set this project aside to start testing the Laptop Bag from Christine of Chris W Designs. You can read about it here. And while you're there there's still time (until August 30) to enter the "Name the Bag Competition". Check it out:
 


I have all my fabric cut already but still have to fuse. I thought I'll take a break for standing up and update you and share the good news about my winning!!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, Norma! This is one pattern I will need to buy because I do have people asking for diaper bags. Looks like a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for a late reply. Thanks for always visiting and commenting. I already browsed through the pattern and I know I'll love it.

      Delete
  2. So glad you won Norma and look forward to seeing your bag. I too am testing Christine's bag. It took me the whole day yesterday to pick out the fabric and then when I came to cut it out today found I was short so I'm off to buy some more. I'm making this one for myself so it won't be brown LOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot for your comment! I'm also glad I won it. I'll be making it before the year ends hopefully! LOL

      Delete
  3. Look forwards to seeing your version :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I already looked thru the instructions and am intrigued by the lining construction. I'll be making as soon as timing allows. Let's say is on my list!

      Delete
  4. I saw you won this on Maria's blog. Looking forward to seeing your version of the bag. I am too busy right now and am not testing Christine's bag this time. Looking forward to seeing yours, Maria's and Marilyn's laptop bags when they are posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. What a great group! I'm always eager to see all the versions of a pattern!!

      Delete
  5. Congrats Norma, I want to see your version too. I love that fabric combo for the super tote. I'm testing the laptop bag too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorena. Is always exciting to see all the versions of a pattern on release day!!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your win, you lucky girl....it's been a while since I've won anything too, but then I haven't entered all that many giveaways lately either lol Makes mental note, enter more giveaways lol

    Can't wait to see your bag

    Hugs
    Nomes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Entering giveaways is a very good thing. You never know when your chance to win will come. :-)

      Delete