Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just saying Hi

Since I'm away from home I haven't post anything new for you. I'm staying at one of my sisters house to help take care of my older sister. I already took her to two doctor's appointments. She's doing pretty well. The day I got here my mom and younger sister were here. Since December 2010 we haven't been together. The only one missing was my brother. We are 5 and I'm the middle one. I can't find a way to share a picture from the phone.
This I'm writing from my iPhone. I wanted to test if it was possible and if I could share pictures. I'll try to figure it out. I'm planning some visits to fabric stores later on and I wanted to share my findings.
Well, keep on sewing for me!!

2 comments:

  1. You are where you should be. Sewing will wait. Glad most of your family had a chance to see each other. Looking forward to seeing some of your findings. Hope you brought an extra bag with you for your fabric "souveniers"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. It's very nice to share. I'm very happy we are together.

      Delete