Friday, January 31, 2014

An iPad Bag / Pouch

Here's an iPad Bag I sewed for my husband.



It has a front flap pocket with pleats for the charger and a zip pocket for pens, stylus, etc. When the main compartment is closed the zipper pocket is hidden behind the flap.




The strap is detachable just in case he wants to use it in his main briefcase.
Update: I forgot to mention that I design this bag (pattern) with the features my husband requested.

I also finished and listed on my shop this drawstring backpack made with a pattern from Dog Under my Desk.



I don't have much time now but wanted to post the pictures and show you.

6 comments:

  1. Your bags look so well made as usual. Hope hubby knows how lucky he is. Did you make this pattern up youself. Love the backpack too and the fabric you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. Yes, I made the pattern for the iPad Bag myself. My husband told me the features he wanted and I designed it. A pocket for the charger was a must.

      Delete
  2. Great iPad bag Norma! The print of the fabric is great for a man too. Nicely done and great design too. Nice backpack too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bags. I used the circuit board fabric to make an iPad bag for my hubby too. He loves his man-bag and gets asked by lots of blokes where he got it. (Guys do that too) When he tells them his wife made it they tell him how lucky he is and often ask if she would make one for them too. You may get more guy sales from it as he sports his bag - suitable guy bags are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creative minds think alike. Thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete