Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another Purse with Passport Fabrics

Yesterday I finished this bag:

I used my pattern again (first time here) to be sure all measurements and notes were written well. I liked these fabrics from Kelli Pannacci's Passport Collection so much that I decided to use what I had leftover (from this bag). I still have some scraps left. Hmm!


The front has a flap pocket and the back has a zipper pocket.


 The bag closes on top with a zipper that opens wide. And there's an inside pocket with zipper.


This bag is already available on my etsy shop, here. More information about measurements is on the shop listing.

With Christmas approaching I've been doing some shopping what left my body a bit achy. I don't like going to stores gift hunting. I prefer to shop online. But some things had to be bought on stores. I stood an hour on line in ToysRUs. Ouch! No more for now. I might not be able to avoid the post office line!!! Argh!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the color you chose for the lining! The purse style is cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Great fabric and design! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect size and shape. I love it.

    ReplyDelete