Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cute Elizabeth Paris Bag

Just before Purse Palooza 2013 comes to an end this Monday I was able to finish this Big Bag.
 
One side
 
 
The other side


The Pattern Cute Elizabeth from Sue Kim's book: Bags: The Modern Classics. Is the first time I make this bag. The sewing of that bottom part to the main panels is a bit tricky. Mainly where they all meet. But not impossible. I like that curious shape.


I thought the pattern was a good one to feature this Paris fabric which I still have some left from previous bags. Lots of Paris and Eiffel Tower fans around. And I used rivets again. I think it results in a stronger grip to the handles. The black fabric used at the bottom and handles is a black cotton twill.



The bag is available in my etsy shop: www.NormasBagBoutique.etsy.com



2 comments:

  1. You always manage to find such awesome fabrics Norma! This bag indeed looks very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I love hunting for what I think are great fabric prints.

      Delete