Saturday, October 5, 2013

Welcome


I just created this blog to substitute Norma's Clay.
I was creating with polymer clay but recently made a change and started sewing fabric bags. This will be the official blog of Norma's Bag Boutique. Here you can read about my adventures in sewing. And I'll also include pictures of my bags. Please follow me along this new journey. I'll be improving the blog as time allows. There's a lot to sew!! Here are some of my most recent creations.

Using the pattern Crossbody Bag from Michelle Patterns
 

 
 
 
Using the Lombard St Bag Pattern from Chris W Designs 


Using the Aeroplane Bag Pattern from Sew Sweetness
 
 Using the Aragon Bag Pattern from Sew Sweetness
 
 
Using the Bigger in the Inside Drawstring Backpack pattern from Dog Under my Desk 
 
 
Using the Medium Messenger Bag Pattern from Michelle Patterns
 
 
Using the Necessary Clutch Wallet Pattern from Emmaline Patterns 

 
Using Vogue Pattern 8661
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the move. I'm your first follower. Love your blog and your bags are so beautifully made. Very professional looking. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias María. So cool to be the first follower. Hopefully other followers moves with me.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your move! I, too love to make bags! You do gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Norma. I'm following you on BlogLovin' now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, this will be my first wallet. I'm trying to decide btw this pattern and an Oliver&S one. I like the modification you've made on the typewriter key print which streamlines the front (no border trim/outline). Is that a pretty easy modification? thanks for any advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The modification is made omitting the trim and using the peltex on the whole flap. I think is easy.

      Delete